In 2013, I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa. A common African saying is, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” Let’s work together to take you further in your career journey.
As a Career Coach and Professional Development Specialist, I coach clients who:
- Need assistance during their job search process. Not sure where to start looking for a job? I can show you how to get started, the best places to look, and help you evaluate job postings to determine which opportunities to target.
- Don’t know how to articulate themselves in their resume to get attention from employers. I can review your resume to improve it OR we can start from scratch and decide together what to highlight and how to sell your experience.
- Lack experience or are transitioning to a different industry. Regardless of your background, we can find a way to showcase transferable skills to suit the job that appeals to you.
- Felt uncomfortable in interviews. I’ve interviewed THOUSANDS of people and know every trick in the book. I can run you through mock interviews, give you questions to practice on your own, and know what to look for during interviews to gauge your performance.
- Want to create career goals and long term progression plans to achieve their desired employment objectives.
My toolbox is very comprehensive. I offer all the above services, as well as others related to career and professional development. If you are interested in hearing more about my expertise and how I can help you, please fill in the form below.
For all other inquiries related to speaking engagements, media appearances, and professional collaborations, please email me at [email protected]
Thank you for your interest.